Fixed Bus Route
Public Transportation in Region
Public Transportation User Survey
1. What town/city do you currently live in?
2. I am a: (check all that apply)
Senior Citizen (60+)
Person with a disability
3. Do you use a wheelchair or other mobility device?
4. Do you currently use public transportation (i.e. bus/train/paratransit/dial-a-ride)? (If “No”, please skip to question # 9)
5. How often do you use public transportation?
More than 4 times a month
2 – 3 times a month
Less than once a month
6. What towns/cities do you travel to using public transportation?
7. Which of the following types of transportation do you use to access your community? (Check all that apply)
Regular Bus Routes (i.e. CT transit, 9 town transit)
Dial-a-ride (9 town transit)
Medicaid Transportation Services (Logisticare)
Door to door paratransit (Greater New Haven Transit/“My Ride”)
Senior Center Transportation
8. Where do you travel to regularly?
9. If you do not use public transportation, why not? (Please check all that apply)
Don’t know if service is available in my town/city
Don’t know how to access bus/paratransit services
Buses/vans are unreliable/late
Too long of a wait for bus/paratransit
Buses/paratransit vans are not clean
I have limited mobility/hard for me to use the bus
Need my car for emergencies/overtime
No service near my home/work/school
The fare is expensive
Hours of operation are too limited
Trip is too long/takes too much time
Drivers are rude/unhelpful
Work requires me to have a car
Need my car before/after work/school
10. What improvements or additional services, if any, are necessary?
Service later in the evenings
Increased services on Saturday/Sunday
Additional bus stops/expanded routes
Improve safety (i.e. bus shelters, benches/better lighting at stops, better snow removal, sidewalks)
Improved access to transit information
Service earlier in the mornings
Better connections to other towns/regions
Improved on time performance
Improved trip reservation process (Dial-a-ride/Paratransit/Medicaid Transportation/Taxi)
11. If you chose additional bus stops/expanded routes in question #10, what stops/routes would you recommend?
Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com